Naturino Celest Cocoon
DETAILS & CARE
- Sand Effect
- Removable Insole
- Leather internal and external material
Remember that the materials in which your shoes are made require different treatments.
- Leather: Clean with neutral soap and wipe with cream to moisturise. Allow to dry with natural air, far from heat sources.
- Velour: Remove all traces of dirt with a soft brush and rub scratches with a rubber.
- Patent Leather: Wipe the shoe with a sponge dampened with warm water.
- Canvas: Use a mild soap and dampened soft-bristled brush or damp cloth to remove all traces of dirt. Allow to air dry.
- Leather Insoles: Wipe with damp cotton, allowing them to dry with natural air, far from heat sources.