If you’re struggling to get baby to sleep through the night, we recommend trying our sleep bag. Many moms have reported that it helps their baby sleep through the night, and since it's the safest alternative to a blanket, it also helps reduce the risk of SIDS. Voted the No. 1 Wearable Blanket by The Bump in 2019, our sleep bag is made of 97% bamboo rayon. The bamboo fabric is breathable and buttery soft to the touch. This sleep bag also features a J-shaped double zipper, which makes it super easy to use. At 1.0 TOG, it provides the ideal warmth all year round.
TOG is a rating system that measures warmth and calculates how quickly a fabric uses heat. It is the standard when choosing the appropriate sleeping bag for your baby, depending on the ambient temperature in your nursery. We recommend a heavier TOG during cooler months and a lighter one during warmer months.
DETAILS & CARE
- 1.0 TOG: 21 - 23 °C / 69 - 73 °F
- Exterior Made From: 97% Rayon from Bamboo, 3% Spandex
- Filling: 100% Polyester
- To maintain the quality and feel of your bamboo clothing we recommend the following wash instructions:
- Cold water
- Delicate cycle
- With like fabrics (bamboo only)
- Sleep bags should NOT be washed inside out, but should be zipped up completely to protect the inner quilting